Microphones and monitors:
- At least 4 separate monitor routes.
- 10 monitors
- 4 Vocal microphones with boom stands.
- 3 microphones for the horn section with stands.
- 2 microphones for the congas with short stands.
- 2 microphones for the bongo and cowbell with short stands.
- Microphones for the drumset and 2 dedicated microphones for the timbales and cowbells.
- Digital piano with weighed keys(not synth) on a stabile and high mounted stand. Yamaha s-90, p-80 or similar.
- 1 bassdrum, 1 snaredrum, 1 hi-hat stand and 2 cymbal stands with boom.
- Bass amp, minimum 500W – 4X10 amp. Trace Elliot, Ampeg or similar.
- 2 Congas. LP Classic model or similar.
- Wires etc. for our backdrop. 6X2,5M.
- 6 music sheet stands with lighting.
Monitor courses set up like this:
1. Vocals in front 2 monitors.
2. Horn section 3 monitors.
3. Congas, bongo and drums 3 monitors.
4. Piano and bass 2 monitors.
- Get-in after the PA has been set up.
- Need help with setting up the bands backdrop.